Ask. Believe. Receive. This is the philosophy that I am going to live by, starting today, starting RIGHT NOW!!! I will be writing about things and feelings that I want, always as if I already have them. This blog is my personal journey with the LAW OF ATTRACTION and will chronicle how I achieve all of my goals.

Friday, August 6, 2010

The Secret

I am writing this blog for myself, but if you want to follow and comment, I would love it! :-)

The whole point of my secret blog is to help myself practice the law of attraction, as seen in the movie and the book "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne.

I've seen it work for others, and I know that it can work for me.

So most blogs that I write on here will be about gratitude and some will take place in the future. I am trying to attract happiness to my life, and I know that I can do this with a little help from the Universe, but mostly it will depend on me.

I need to learn to love myself if I want to see positive changes in my life!

1. Ask.
2. Believe.
3. Receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment