Ask. Believe. Receive. This is the philosophy that I am going to live by, starting today, starting RIGHT NOW!!! I will be writing about things and feelings that I want, always as if I already have them. This blog is my personal journey with the LAW OF ATTRACTION and will chronicle how I achieve all of my goals.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Friday, August 20, 2010

Today is another great day. This week has been wonderful!

The biggest thing that I have accomplished is getting all of my high school and college transcripts sent over to the the University of Memphis. I have also scheduled my Compass exam.

Another thing that happened this week is me scheduling my next trip to NYC. It will be in October some time. Stacey will be going with me! :-)

At work, I am 100% caught up on EVERYTHING that I was behind on. I was about halfway there on Monday, but today I am completely done.

I re-watched "The Secret", too, and have made a committment to watch it at least weekly to keep myself inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment