Ask. Believe. Receive. This is the philosophy that I am going to live by, starting today, starting RIGHT NOW!!! I will be writing about things and feelings that I want, always as if I already have them. This blog is my personal journey with the LAW OF ATTRACTION and will chronicle how I achieve all of my goals.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

August 12, 2010

It has been eight days since I watched The Secret and rediscovered the Law of Attraction. Here's what I have accomplished in that time:

1) Getting caught up at work. Yes, I'm still working on this one, but I was VERY VERY behind in all aspects of my job. And now I'm about 50% caught up, and will be much closer by the end of tomorrow. By next Wednesday I should be 100% caught up.

2) Submitted my FAFSA. Instead of just complaining about how I don't like my life, I did something about it. I am officially DOING SOMETHING about wanting to go back to school, which brings me to #3...

3) Applied for admission to the University of Memphis. To be a full-time student for the Spring 2011 (this coming January) semester. I can't wait to get my acceptance letter!!!

4) Was told by my therapist that I am doing GREAT and that I no longer need to see him bi-weekly. We scheduled the next appointment for three weeks out. :-)

This week is just the beginning for me. Things are going to fall into place for me, and I am going to have the future that I want and DESERVE to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment