Ask. Believe. Receive. This is the philosophy that I am going to live by, starting today, starting RIGHT NOW!!! I will be writing about things and feelings that I want, always as if I already have them. This blog is my personal journey with the LAW OF ATTRACTION and will chronicle how I achieve all of my goals.

Friday, August 6, 2010

August 6, 2011

I am so happy and grateful now that I have been enrolled at the University of Memphis. I love taking classes and learning things! I am doing very well in all of my classes. I am maintaining a 4.0 seemingly effortlessly. It's hard work, but I love hard work! I love my classes and am making a lot of new friends. I am proud of myself for being back in school.

I am so grateful that I have saved so much money myself! I am more than halfway to my goal of $10,000 saved to move to New York.

I am so happy and grateful now that I am healthy and thin. I have been at my Weight Watchers goal weight of 135 for 5 months now, and am now wearing a size 8 jeans. I feel beautiful all of the time!!! I maintain my new figure effortlessly.

I am so happy now that I love my job. People are nice, I am good at it, and it doesn't really feel like work at all. I enjoy being a part of a company that treats its employees so well and always appreciates my hard work. It's effortless to work hard every day. I come to work and get everything done that is needed, and have been this way for a very long time now. Work is great, but I am excited to move on soon, when I move to NYC.

I am so happy to be in a loving and fullfilling relationship with Stacey. We are so in love, and he treats me with love and respect. I know that he will always be faithful to me, and that we will spend the rest of our lives together. We agree on everything that is important, including (but not limited to) moving to NYC, how to spend and save money, and our future as a couple.

I am so happy and grateful that I have gotten back into my artwork. I have been painting and collaging again, and it feels great! Several completed pieces are hung in my apartment and I feel so accomplished every time that I look at them.

I am so happy and grateful that I get plenty of sleep every night, and that I have been able to keep up my exercise routine, which is usually a long run in the early morning. I am happy that money comes easily and frequently, and that I can afford to buy and enjoy anything that I want. I am so grateful to live in a beautiful apartment with the man that I love. I am so happy and grateful to have pets that live with me, including my two chihuahuas and a hamster.

Life is AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment