Ask. Believe. Receive. This is the philosophy that I am going to live by, starting today, starting RIGHT NOW!!! I will be writing about things and feelings that I want, always as if I already have them. This blog is my personal journey with the LAW OF ATTRACTION and will chronicle how I achieve all of my goals.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Friday, August 13th, 2010

Yes, it's Friday the 13th, and it's a great (and lucky) day!

Mostly it's a wonderful day because I am finally caught up on my filing at work. Also, I am on top of everything here, period.

The invoices and purchase orders are all filed. The office supplies have all been ordered. The travel reservations have been completed, and are also filed away neatly.

I spent the majority of the 40 hours that I was paid to WORK actually doing WORK. I feel great about myself and my position here.

I am so grateful to have this job and to do so well at it! :-)

My home life has been great this week, too. I stuck to my Weight Watchers points EVERY DAY this week!! And I ate healthy whole foods 80% of the time, especially on Thursday and Friday in preperation for my Weigh-in tomorrow. I am confident that I am down at LEAST a pound this week, because that is how well I did with my diet and exercise.

I am so grateful to be healthy and happy!

One more thing that I accomplished this week: I filed my FAFSA. I am confident that I filled it out correctly and that I will qualify for federal aid and get plenty of grants and scholarships so that I can start school in January. :-) :-) :-)

I am currently working on my application for the University of Memphis, and it's going very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment